Brittany is in a bit of an emergency situation. Her family is in danger of being evicted (literally living on the streets) from their home (with two very young children) if they don’t find $3,700 in 5 days. A lot of people have been asking her what they can do to help and there are a few things you can do–
- commission me by donating to her
- simply donate any amount out of the kindness of your heart because every little bit counts!
- reblog this post as a signal boost to spread the wordHow to donate:
- go to the paypal website (if you don’t have an account, it’s quick and easy and free to make one)
- choose the tab that says “Send Money”
- enter in her email (email@example.com)
- enter in the amount you’d like to donate
This fandom is BIG on helping each other out, and really, if every donates just $1, we’ll reach our goal in no time!
Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!
**if you make a donation for commission, please be sure to send me an email and let me know what you’d like made!
***SHE NEEDS THE MONEY TONIGHT BECAUSE PAYPAL TAKES 2-3 DAYS TO PROCESS AND MOST LIKELY WON’T PROCESS ON WEEKENDS AND HER LANDLORD ISN’T ACCEPTING ANY PARTIAL PAYMENTS BECAUSE THEY’RE A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING OKAY